Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funnies

Sorry, our Friday Funnies edition took a hiatus last week, due to Baby Girl turning 10 months and needing her own blogpost. But, we are back today, with MULTIPLE funnies...my little man is quite the comedian these days...

1. In Joann Fabric, in the checkout line:
Nate (whispering): "Mommy, are we allowed to talk in here?"
Me: "Yes honey, why?"
Nate: "Oh ok. Did you bring your wallet?"
Me: "Yes."
Nate: "Ok good. We can buy a toy!"
Me: "Um, no sweetie. There are no toys here."
Nate: "Aww shucks!"

2. Nate on the potty/Abby starting to fuss:
Nate: "Abby, I'll be with you in just one minute!!!"

3. Discussion about Abby and how fast she's growing:
Nate: "Mommy, when Abby's a big girl, she can run around AND have a big bellybutton!!"

4. Nate putting his new cowboy hat, boots, and stick horsey on the table while he goes potty:
Nate: "Mommy, don't touch these."
Me: "Ok sweetie, I won't."
Nate: "You understand????"

5. Greg in shower, letting out some gas (sorry if TMI):
Nate: "DADDY!!! Say excuse me! You farted!!!"
(I heard this one from in the kitchen and died laughing....that's my boy...so well-mannered!! :)

Now, this one will really give you a laugh. I have bought bows & a pink winter coat (with a fur hood!) for Abby this week! I don't know what's gotten into me! Except for the fact that I am REALLY getting tired of people asking me if Abby is a boy or a girl. So, I am going to start putting SMALL bows on her more often...let me know what you think of "Pebbles" here...on the attack!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love her bow. If anyone asks "boy or girl?" while she is wearing a bow I think you are allowed to call them out. How many boys do you see wearing a bow!?

Becky said...

HAHAHA!!! Fridays are my favorite now! I LOVE the farted story...he better watch out when he comes to our house then.
PS- still waiting on the photo booth pictures

Ashley said...

love friday funnies!:) that boy makes me smile.

beth gibbs said...

I think you better take some fixing little girl's hair lessons. you may create a "Hair" monster and have a little one who creates " trees". Or you may feel inclined to cut hair and never hear the end of it.

Nate is so serious and trusting!

Hallie Madewell said...

HYSTERICAL!
I love Nate's quotes!

Abby's pebbles.. .LOVE IT!