
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Park play
After picking up Nate at MDO yesterday, we met some friends at the park since the weather was so beautiful!!! Nate had a ball, playing with old friends and making new ones. And after Abby had her bottle & food, she was ready to play! She tore up the playground (and her new leggings) and even tried to munch on a small rock or two. It's so neat to see the kids play together, and the look of sheer joy on Abby's face when she feels like she's "hanging out with the big kids!" :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Parks are the best! Abby and Nate look like they are in their own little world together...
"making new friends".... um no, ms. short shorts needed to MOVE ON.
So glad I saw you guys and I LOVE ab's PINK BOW
We went to the park after MDO yesterday too! I debated between that one and Barfield. It looks like I made the wrong choice!
SO cute, I love love love the last picture with Nate hanging out in the tunnel while Abby crawls away! :)
Post a Comment