We have been experimenting with more table foods at dinnertime. Her first official meal was something we like to call "Nelly Telly," which is just an italian dish with sausage. She LOVED the noodles and the spicyness! Pizza crust, shredded cheese, pieces of bread, fruit bars, diced apples, mashed potatoes, strawberries, french fries, hush puppies and SNICKERS CAKE have also been popular.
Abby has also turned into quite the sassy-pants. She is already going toe-to-toe with Nate over toys, and winning half the time! She has quite the attitude and is very vocal about what she wants. It's hilarious! Check out her sassy poses:
In fact, she could not be MORE different from Nate, which baffles me. They are so opposite in so many ways already. Abby is completely fearless, which, if you know Nate, is not a word I'd use to describe him. More like CAUTIOUS. Abby loves to get dirty and play in the grass/rocks/dirt and Nate thinks most things outside are "icky." And then there's little Miss Busy-Body....she doesn't stay still for 5 seconds whereas Nate has always been able to sit & entertain himself quietly. I love the differences between them, and although she's exhausting me already, I do love our little spitfire!
As of today, Baby Girl has 4 teeth in! And is cutting THREE more right now. Fun times in the Givens household. She is also talking a lot...saying "uh oh" and "mama" :) the most!
Anytime we're in the kitchen, she makes a beeline for a few things when I open them. Like the fridge, dishwasher, and pantry. I have to make sure she's not around when I want something out of the fridge, otherwise, she is trying to climb inside of it in 2seconds. She is a fast little booger!
My favorite thing she learned this month is how to wave!!! She's on about a minute delay, but still, SO cute!! Of course her favorite person to wave hi/bye to is her big brother. Yes, the love affair continues.
Baby Girl - you have grown so much this month and turned into quite the personality. We love you so much and can't wait to see what you do next!


3 comments:
I've said it once, and I'll say it again! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe she's 11 months!
I love her eating habits too! :) She likes the good stuff!
It is hard to believe that she is 11 months old! She sounds like Tucker, he is into EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME! Can't wait to see 1 year old birthda party pics!
She is just so adorable! She and Maggie sound a lot alike...watch out!!!
Post a Comment