Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Funnies

I was on the phone with the doctor's office, making an appointment for Nate. They asked the patient's name, and I said "Nathan Givens." Nate was sitting right next to me and said "Yep, that's me!" :)

Nate walked in as I was changing Abby's poopy diaper on the floor. As soon as he saw (& smelled) the dirty diaper, he said "Ewwwww! I've gotta get outta here!" and ran off!!

And then there's Miss Abby Reece....I got the bright idea yesterday to put her crazy hair in PIGTAILS. Here's the result. They look more like antennas really! :)

3 comments:

Lora said...

I'm with Nate - no poopy diapers for me :) Pigtails are pretty cute! Have fun with Nana and Poppy this weekend :)

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

BAH! I l-o-v-e the pigtails, and am so jealous of them!!!

Hallie Madewell said...

The pigtails are my FAVE! You need a boy in each one! Yah.. I sd it!! Im gonna buy you some tiny pink ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!