Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Saturday

Welcome to my life. I was picking up Abby this morning and she barfed on my head. Oh the joys of motherhood!! I took a pic b/c Greg was still asleep and I wanted to show him what all goes on before he gets out of bed each morning...
By the way...is it just me, or does that look like bird doo doo?!

MOVING ON...

Hallie & I took the kids to the Oaklands Mansion yesterday for a photo shoot in all the fall leaves. She did such a great job! There were a TON of good ones, but here are some of my faves:

My handsome boy


The 3 amigos

Best buds

Miss Priss with her sassy hair


Why are crying pictures SO cute!?

My sweet kiddos

Grant's eyes are the most gorgeous things I've ever seen!!!

Thanks again H for all the great pics!! :)

2 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

OMG.. your poor hair :( ANd yes it looks like a bird crapped on your head!

Thanks for letting me take pics of the kids! So much fun, esp eating at Taco Bell :)

KelseyMoore said...

I just had a great memory - remember in High School when I was like"Emily did you just go swimming?" and you replied "No, it is just greasy!" I felt so bad and evidently it has stuck with me for many years! I just picked about 3 smushed up goldfish that had crusted in my hair while I was catching up on blogs, motherhood rocks.