Monday, October 4, 2010

Camp Bebe & Mike

Nate had quite the weekend....he went to Knoxville to stay with Aunt Bebe & Uncle Mike for the first time!! I knew he had a great time, and he was super excited. Becky, on the other hand, was a bit....stressed. I think we emailed/spoke on the phone every day last week! :)

Nate & I met Bebe & Mike in Cookeville for the "hand-off," and when Bec called me 2x within the first 30 minutes of their ride to Knoxille with Nate, I have to admit I was a bit nervous. It was just due to the communication barrier, which is common with any 3 yr old, and which they quickly overcame. Thank goodness! Then it was onto a fun-filled and action-packed 24 hrs. Lots of good food, playgrounds, apple picking, pumpkin patches, and a new Buzz toy!

I'll let you get Bec's opinion of the weekend too...check out her blog here. I'll just say this - I think she finally understands why I have a headache the majority of the day. It is very tiring to answer all of his "WHY" questions!! :)

Thanks again to Bebe & Mike for showing Nate such a good time. He is ready & available for another sleepover anytime!







Bec, thanks for all the great pics. And I think it's HILARIOUS that you took a total of 206!!! You are such the papparazzi!! I already feel sorry for your future kids!

2 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

HOW CUTE! I loved the things he sd to her, esp singing hiphop! hahahah

KelseyMoore said...

Good job Becky! Lindsay is coming to watch Tucker while I have Reagan next weekend, I think it will hysterical to see what they come up with to do. Aunt Lindsay is very creative.