Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas cards!

Anyone who knows me well better know at least 3 things about me:
1. I like to plan ahead...way ahead
2. I stress out...easily...and often
3. I love a good deal! (I get this from my Dad - happy bday btw old man!)

So, since I love to plan ahead, of course I'm already thinking about this year's Christmas card...what outfits I want the kids to wear, the mailing labels I need to make, and what design I want.

Well, this year Shutterfly is making it easy! All I have to do is coerce Greg into getting the tree early (& helping to hold down the kids to get good pictures), and then the rest is a breeze! They have a TON of super cute (and super cheap!) designs this year, and I am very excited to share this little bit of insider info with my fellow bloggers...you can get 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS if you check out this deal.

I want to encourage all of you to consider Shutterfly this year for all your Christmas needs...not only Christmas cards, but awesome gifts like calendars, mousepads, coffee mugs, photo books, keychains and much much more!

Stay tuned for the 2010 Givens Christmas card...it's sure to be an interesting photo shoot with the two kiddos!!

6 comments:

Bawa Bears said...

we put our tree up last night haha! now we just need a baby!

Proud Parents said...

Funny, I am currently printing the xmas tin labels...

Good luck with the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you! We knocked out our picture on Sunday and have already ordered them from Shutterfly! :)

Leah said...

Oh, great deal! I am writing this up on my blog. Free Christmas card would be great.

And your kids are so cute, I think they could wear potato sacks and you would still come out with a great photo. Can't wait to see yout built in BFF's together on your Christmas card!

KelseyMoore said...

Emily - We took some Christmas pics last Sunday, my roomate from college took our family picture. Oh my it was horrible, Tucker can't sit still at ALL! But I am going to rock out a 4x6 print for our card this year where i photoshop on the text for a whopping 9 cents a piece! I did this for Reagan's announcement and it saved me so much money! Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you guys have a great day!

KelseyMoore said...

Emily - We took some Christmas pics last Sunday, my roomate from college took our family picture. Oh my it was horrible, Tucker can't sit still at ALL! But I am going to rock out a 4x6 print for our card this year where i photoshop on the text for a whopping 9 cents a piece! I did this for Reagan's announcement and it saved me so much money! Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you guys have a great day!