Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Funnies

We were in the car on our way home from MDO, and I was asking Nate about his day, so the radio was on low. Then, one of his faves ("Gimme That Girl" by Joe Nichols!) came on.
Nate: Mommy, why you not turning it up?
Me: Oh ok, sorry. (I turned up the volume)
Nate: Turn it upper please!!
Me: You got it dude!
Then he proceeds to start dancing like a WILD man in his carseat. I love this boy!



We were upstairs in the playroom, and Nate was playing "pretend":
Nate: What's your name?
Me: Mommy. What's yours?
Nate: Office.
Me: Hi Office. What do you want to do today?
Nate: Um, I want to sleep. (Starts making snoring noises & then "wakes" up). Hi! I'm Nathan now!
Me: Hi Nathan! And what would you like to do today?
Nate: I'm gonna go walk around. Later gator!
And he leaves to go play in his room. What a nut!

3 comments:

Proud Parents said...

I really think the Friday Funnies would make an adorable book for Nate when he gets older! I look forward to Friday Funnies.

nate and abby's dad said...

What a stud! That's gotta be worth some free football tickets.

beth gibbs said...

Love the new format. Nate does provide alot of laughs. can't imagine what Abby will have to say when her voice joins "Friday Funnies"