This is gonna be a very shortened version of Friday Funnies, so I apologize. Our upstairs computer decided to die this morning, and that's where I keep an ongoing list of N's "funnies," as well as all our pictures. With that being said, here is the only one that I can remember off the top of my head. Enjoy.....
We were taking a walk the other day and Abby started making noises and "singing." Nate looked at her and said - serious as can be - "Abby, I like that lovely song!"
(What a sweet big brother! And btw - what 3 year old uses the word lovely? I know I don't, so I have no idea where he heard it. Hilarious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Emily that is a lovely post. Sorry your computer crashed, that totally sucks. I am eating cookie dough right now, totally stressed out - i opened my wallett only to find the White House Black Market Card and the Harris Teeter VIC card where my credit card and debit card go.
I am going to kill that kid.
Post a Comment