Party #2 was quite the undertaking. As soon as I woke sleepyhead Nate from his afternoon nap, "we" got started on blowing up 33 balloons. Quite the task but it was worth it. Literally, the kids had fun playing with the balloons from 4:15-5:45 pm! A miracle! (Even our neighbor Mal Mal got in on the action.)
Greg requested a birthday dinner of chicken parmesan, salad, rolls, and wine. And I don't know if I should be insulted or grateful for his easy dessert choice - a BOX mix of Ghiradelli caramel turtle brownies!! Nate helped him blow out the candles...and no, I didn't have 33 of them...
Baby Girl liked the brownies too
A few more gifts finished off the evening: a fancy Alabama golf polo and his favorite coffee from Costa Rica!
Happy Birthday Greg, we love you!!!


3 comments:
Nate is a pro at celebrating birthdays!! I cannot believe you blew up 33 balloons-wow. We will have another birthday party for nanny next weekend.
so fun! i love all the balloons!
Fun party! Im surprised you had energy left after blowing up all those balloons!!!!!! Happy 33rd Greg!
Post a Comment