Thursday, March 17, 2011

Springtime

Though it's not technically Spring, it sure felt like it today. It was close to 80 degrees so we met some friends at Cason Park after getting Nate from MDO. Both kids had a ball.....Nate wore his "headset" he got from the treasure box at school (yes I am aware he looks like a total goob) and Abby enjoyed the baby slide & walking all over the place. And please, how cute is her St. Patty's outfit?? I love me some green.









Hope everyone had a great (and warm!) St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

The Overstreets said...

oh how I LOVE that last picture of Abby!!! 80 degrees!? Seriously! A high of 41 here today :(

When we get home we have to have a play date! So far since we've been gone Will has received an iron man costume and a spiderman costume. S-P-O-I-L-E-D. However, he can share with his buddies (throw N's Buzz costume into the mix)and the pictures will be too cute!

Lora said...

Nate and his headset remind me of a air traffic controller :) Love Miss Priss' green and white dress!

KelseyMoore said...

Nate is so ready for a gig as a drive thru worker!