Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Funnies

Nate was trying to get the laptop open and I told him no b/c we were in a hurry and headed out the door.
N: Mommy, can you please help me open this?
Me: I said no, sweetie. We have got to go.
N: But you a grown-up! You suppose to help me!!

When we're on the road, N has become increasingly aware of other drivers and if they are going faster/slower than us. I’ve explained to him about police officers, speeding tickets, etc.
N: Are you a fast driver Mommy?
Me: I try not to be.
N: What about Daddy?
Me: He is suuuuper slow.
N: Yes. I think I will call him “Turtle Daddy” now!

On our way to school, Nate was noticing all the trees & flowers in bloom. I told him it was because it was almost Spring.
N: I love Spring! That means the popsicle man can come!!!!
(I think he meant the ice cream truck guy, but still...cute!)

3 comments:

Diane said...

I always look forwad to Friday Funnies!

KelseyMoore said...

nate is a smart little guy! i am impressed!

Lora said...

Turtle Daddy - I love it :)