Monday, September 21, 2009

A Kissin' Fool

Nate has become obsessed with kissing lately. It is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! The #1 person he likes to kiss? Abby. He wants to kiss her/my belly as soon as he wakes up. And when we're eating breakfast. And when I'm doing dishes. And 130 more times a day, etc etc.

Last night after dinner, he went on a rampage....he was running from the kitchen to the living room....kissing Abby while I was doing dishes, and then running to kiss Daddy in the living room. I'm talking full-on, pucker-up, makes-a-smacking-noise kisses.

How did we get so lucky to have such a sweet boy!?!?

3 comments:

Diane said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

beth gibbs said...

I want some of those kisses. Tell him to save some for NANA and POPS!

Hallie Madewell said...

I LOVE IT!!! Sweet kisses!