What a week...and it's only Wednesday....
We have dealt with quite a bit this week: really bad allergies & another fainting spell for me, a bad cold/coughing fits at night with Nate, and to top it off - we have been under attack by ants. Yes...the fun never ends around here. Oh and did I mention that Nate has finally learned that he can get out of his big boy bed? Twice now he has climbed out of bed, opened the door and screamed "Momma!!!" Thank goodness we have the gate up in his doorway, or he would have been down the stairs, crawling into our bed. (And one of these incidents was at 3 am!)
Thankfully, things are getting better... I got the okay to take some allergy meds, so I can breathe once again. Nate is on the mend. And the bug man came today so hopefully the ants are on their way out.
In other news, I had my 30 wk check-up today for Abby. She is perfect as usual! :) Measuring right on target and had a strong heartbeat. She has become quite the active one the past few weeks, especially EARLY in the AM, after all my meals, and at night. Ok that's all the time I guess. I love it though....it is absolutely, hands-down the BEST part of being pregnant. Feeling that little one moving inside you is such an incredible feeling. And one hard to really describe well unless you're a mom and have felt it too. (So take note Lora, that can go on your list of reasons why it's FUN to be preggo! :)
Joyce is coming tomorrow to paint Abby's room (two different shades of purple!) and then our trusty old Handyman Bob will install the white chair rail sometime soon. I am anxious to have her room done! Lots of purples and greens and just a hint of pink...Stay tuned for pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Drama in Mfboro :) You knew it was only a matter of time before Nate realized he could get out of his bed! I hope he doesn't scream at 3 AM when Ted and Erica come... hahahaha! Good luck with supervising the painting :)
Hope you are all on the mend! Call me if I can help!
Yesterday when I picked Will up at school, I met his new girlfriend. Her name is Abby!
Feel Better soon!!!!
And Nate.. "How-wee" says to stay in your bed! :)
Post a Comment