No, Greg and I are not having marital problems.
But yes, I did take off my wedding ring - and will leave it off till early next year. I had to do this when I was pregnant with Nate, b/c my fingers would swell and I was scared the ring would be permanently stuck one day. And they'd have to either cut it off or cut off my finger. (Yes, I have a vivid imagination.)
Well, I am at that point now...swollen fingers, swollen feet. Gotta love being preggo :) Thank goodness it's not August and 100+ degrees like last time though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You can borrow my fake ring I wore if you want! Its not a beauty but its something! :) you dont look at ALL swollen.. well.. maybe your tummy! hahahah But I wouldnt say that is swollen!
Was it as hard to get off this time as it was with Nate?
I second the fake ring. I remember the death stare I got at church once...the next day I bought fake bling.
Adding can't wear wedding ring to my list of reasons :) Hope the cooler temps are helping out this week sis!
Post a Comment