So today is the 28 wk mark, and according to www.babycenter.com, Abby "weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes (SO COOL!). With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."
For those that need a visual of Abby's size, here is a picture of a "chinese cabbage" (whatever that is):

We had a doctor's appt last week and all appeared to be well. I had my glucose screening test and should get the results by tomorrow. Cross your fingers I pass! Our next appt is Sept. 30th, and then pretty much every 2 wks after that till I hit the 36 wk mark.
Nate is at MDO today (LOVE Mondays/Wednesdays!) so I am off to go put up my feet for an hour and watch Biggest Loser! :)


5 comments:
Your belly is getting BIG! It's funny to watch your pictures and then it circles back to the flat belly. It makes me laugh everytime!
Your belly might be getting bigger, but your arms and face aren't! And that's what matters!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! And I am SO LOOKING FWD TO MY TIME FOR MDO! Ah... another year :(
First of all, you look amazing! But, oh my goodness has your belly grown straight out to the front! Have you compared the pics to the same week of your pregnancy with Nate? I think you carried him differently.
Em you look awesome!! I definitely think the 2nd pregnancy goes by so much faster than the 1st! I think it's b/c we're so busy chasing a toddler around we lose track of time! ha ha! Miss you!
Still think you are a cute preggo :) Love you sis! So looking forward to Abby's arrival. From an aunt's perspective, it is going faster this time. But we have Nate to adore this time whereas before we could only wait...
Post a Comment