She & her boyfriend, Mike, left for Europe on Friday for 10 days. And he popped the question yesterday! My whole family is super excited... Mike is a wonderful guy and treats Bec so well. And like me, he went to the best college ever (UNC!) so he has no choice but to be awesome :) It will be nice to have another UNC fan in the family. He was super traditional (and cute) and asked for Bec's hand in marriage from my Dad about a month ago. I can't believe Dad kept a secret that long! Oh and btw - check out Bec's rock!

Check out the below email from Bec:
"As many of you have probably already guessed, Mike popped the question and I said YES! I was completely surprised and was convinced he would not propose in Europe. I don't like to admit it, but I'm glad I was wrong. He proposed yesterday in Germany and I'm SO THANKFUL that his brother, Tim, was there to get about 65 photos of the proposal. After I stopped shaking and realized what happened, we were ready to spend the day celebrating at Oktoberfest! Mike did such a great job on the proposal and put so much thought into it. He said he did it in Europe so we could have a week to just enjoy being engaged before I went into "crazy planning mode". We will share all the details of the proposal when we get back next week."
I am so excited for Bec, b/c I know that Mike is everything that she's ever wanted in a mate. She deserves nothing but the best, and I am so grateful she has found that in Mike. I wish them continued happiness & blessings in the years to come. For now though, bring on the wedding planning!


5 comments:
yayayayya!!!! i thought it might happen in europe as i guess others did based on how bec worded the email. woohooo! good times, congrats to bec. nice rock!
Holy cow that's a huge rock! It's beautiful!
haha- love the post! You are a fast one. I love the ring too...Mike did a FANTASTIC job if I do say so myself :)
Can wait to start planning with my sisters!!!
CONGRATS! That ring is BEAUTIFUL!
YAYYY!!! Congrats to Bec!!
Post a Comment