In addition to the food & fun, Abby got a ton of stuff! Lots of cute clothes, bibs, socks, shoes, pacifiers, and even a few "practical items" too :) And as I was opening each gift, Stacey asked the gift-giver to say a few nice words about me...as a person, as a mother, etc. I thought it was going to be awkward, but wow was it nice to hear all those compliments!! I definitely left the shower feeling great about myself (and again, grateful to have such wonderful neighbors). Here a few pics of my favorite gifts:
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Showering Abby!
I have the best neighbors!!! They threw me a shower last Sunday for little Miss Abby, and completely spoiled her! The food (hello sausage balls!) and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE were delicious, there was hot apple cider and almond tea, and cute little coffee mugs & tea bags to take home as a favor. My neighbor across the street, Stacey, did a wonderful job planning the shower and I am so grateful to have her a friend.




In addition to the food & fun, Abby got a ton of stuff! Lots of cute clothes, bibs, socks, shoes, pacifiers, and even a few "practical items" too :) And as I was opening each gift, Stacey asked the gift-giver to say a few nice words about me...as a person, as a mother, etc. I thought it was going to be awkward, but wow was it nice to hear all those compliments!! I definitely left the shower feeling great about myself (and again, grateful to have such wonderful neighbors). Here a few pics of my favorite gifts:
It's weird to see her name & initials monogrammed like that...makes it so REAL! :)
Please check out the tutu outfit....too cute!
Greg is not a fan of the aqua halter dress on the left...says his daughter will NOT be wearing something "backless!" Haha.
Lots of pink! But I'm okay with it!
In addition to the food & fun, Abby got a ton of stuff! Lots of cute clothes, bibs, socks, shoes, pacifiers, and even a few "practical items" too :) And as I was opening each gift, Stacey asked the gift-giver to say a few nice words about me...as a person, as a mother, etc. I thought it was going to be awkward, but wow was it nice to hear all those compliments!! I definitely left the shower feeling great about myself (and again, grateful to have such wonderful neighbors). Here a few pics of my favorite gifts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
AWWW... you look so pretty!! She got some super cute stuff too! :)
Oh my gosh you got some awesome stuff. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the monogram things. I cannot wait to see her in the tutu :)
Love you
I know you were loving that chocolate cake - YUM! Monogram items are super cute :) Spoiled princess for sure!
Post a Comment