Wednesday, October 28, 2009

34-Week Mark

So, I have hit the 34-week mark! I had my doctor's appointment on Monday and, as before, all is well. We are so happy our baby girl is healthy! Still measuring right on track and kicking non-stop. According to www.babycenter.com, she is right around 4 3/4 lbs (comparable to a canteloupe!) and about 18 inches long. That is big! (Insert: fat joke).

My doctor mentioned that I could be induced at 39 weeks (b/c that is when I delivered Nate) if I was already starting to dilate. Um, no thanks. That is December 2nd! Too soon! Well, at least that was my initial reaction. Ask me again in a few weeks though :)

And from here on out, I see the doctor EVERY WEEK. Crazy. So you know where I will be, every Mon or Wed after I drop Nate off at Mother's Day Out. In the stirrups...lucky me!

4 comments:

Lora said...

Wow that is crazy to think Abby could be here in 5 weeks. I am feeling the need to pack a suitcase :)

Diane said...

Wow, not much longer now!

The Overstreets said...

Wow has your pregnancy flown by!!! I can't wait to meet sweet little Abby!

Hallie Madewell said...

YAY... I cant wait to hold her!!! I know you're getting excited and ready too!