Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Call me crazy...

...b/c I have finished my Christmas shopping!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited?)

This is a new record for even me. Usually I have it done shortly after Thanksgiving/Black Friday, but this year - as you all know - I have a big reason to be done early. There is just no way I could shop with a newborn!! So, these past few weeks, I have been a woman on a mission. And today, I finally finished! Complete with gifts for Nate's MDO teachers, stocking stuffers for Nate & Abby, and even gift boxes/bags! Now I am ready to wrap it all, and am making Greg get out the Christmas paper this weekend from the attic. Yes, call me crazy, I don't care! :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

You are not crazy - you are organized. I am close...but not that close!

Hallie Madewell said...

Ahh.. must be nice! I havent gotten the 1st thing and Im usually done by now! MEH!!!

If you need help wrapping let me know.. I LOVE TO WRAP!

mary leigh said...

nice job!

i haven't bought the first thing!

Lauren Heuber said...

oh, i am so proud of you. i think it is great to start early and stretch the holidays over more weeks. when will the decorations go up??

molly said...

There's the friend I remember growing up with!!! Love you for this very reason, Em! Never change :)