One of my neighbors, Carrie, offered to do a "maternity" photo shoot for our family. She had heard I was a scrapbook fanatic, and thought this was something that would I would enjoy and want to add to Abby's book. And did I mention that she offered to do this for FREE!? So of course we said yes! (Well, Greg did so grudgingly...he is SO not a picture person!) Now, Carrie does not claim to be a professional photographer by any means, but she loves to do it as a hobby. Personally, I think she is super-talented and should pursue it someday!
Anyways, on Saturday we headed out to Stones River Battlefield to take the pics. It was a beautiful Fall day, and I think even Greg managed to have fun! Too bad the little man was a bit grumpy from a short nap. Oh well...for once it was about Abby, NOT him! :)
There were about 80 pics, but I tried to only post my favorites below...and please forgive the double-chin...













9 comments:
She did a great job with all of these! I really like the one of you and Nate hugging - very sweet!
B E A U T I F U L!!!!!
You look fantastic...she took some awesome pictures!! The double chins are a Gibbs family trait (Bones- guess you aren't related).
I told Mike that our kids will come out with triple chins and crazy eyebrows. poor kids
These are really great! My favorite is of you with Nate. You look so happy!
WOW, absolutely amazing! Nate's sweater looks familiar. :)
Love these!! I saw them on facebook last night and was hoping you'd put them on the blog!!:)
She did a great job with the photography!:)
Em you look awesome! Double chin or not you are so photogenic :) Love the one of you and Nate and the last with you and Greg!
Em those are GREAT! You look AWESOME!! She definitely captured some great memories!
Awesome shots doll! I have two favorites...the one of you and Nate, cheek to cheek...so cute! And the one of you and Greg kissing... because you can barely see Nate right behind you, very excited about something :) You look great Momma! And your friend should certainly take up photography! Hugs all around!
Post a Comment