I love my husband. Really, I do. But sometimes, he can be such a bonehead!! Take last night for example...
We were eating pizza & Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner (yes, a delicious combo), and Greg thought it'd be funny to show Nate the 6 inch bone he was gnawing on. Excuse me, I mean he thought it'd be funny to THROW the bone at my child. On Nate's highchair tray actually. As to be expected, Nate was horrified (like me - bones totally gross me out!) and began to hysterically cry. I mean, who throws a bone at their kid???? Now don't worry, it didn't hit Nate, it just startled him. But please, how disgusting.
I just don't understand how someone as intelligent as Greg can be such a bonehead sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
1st of all.. Em.. havent heard the term "bonehead" since 5th grade.. LOVE IT! It ranks right up there with "dillweed"! 2nd.. totally glad to know that bones freak you out too.. NASTY! 3rd.. Greg.. did you expect Nate to fetch it?
Post a Comment