Proud Nana with her granddaughter
Nate loves when Nana comes b/c he gets to take a bath in the "BIG BOY" bathtub (in our master bathroom). Nate has a ball, as you can tell!
Two handsome WFU Deacons
Enjoying alone time with N&P at Chuck-E-Cheese
BFF, Bob the Builder
Baby Girl
It was so good to see N&P, as well as get to have a rare date night with Greg! We went to an EXCELLENT steakhoues in Cool Springs (Thanks for the recommendation, H!) and thoroughly enjoyed our celebrating our 10th Vday together!
Abby is full of smiles & loves to "talk" these days. Greg is bending over backwards trying to make her laugh, but so far, she's being pretty stubborn. She is definitely losing her hair (Nate was bald at 4 months, so we expect the same from Abby) and is rocking a serious bald spot in the back and a mullet underneath. It's oh so attractive! Here's some more pics of our Abby Dabby from the week...
Love that 1/2 smile!
Smiling at Mommy on the playmat
Watching her silly Big Brother
Poor girl, she got my double chins! Somehow they look a lot cuter on her though!


5 comments:
She has changed a lot in just one week. Cuter than ever!
I can't wait to visit in a month!! To hear Nate talk in sentence and Abby gurgle and coo :) And of course hug ALL of you!
Nate is so cute in that hoodie! And that last picture of Abby made me die laughing! I LOVE HER!
Will is sitting in my lap right now (he like to "wurk on da paputer"). When I pulled up this post he said "That Abby, That Abby! and That's Nate! What Nate doin'?" I think we need a playdate soon! :)
I need alittle Nate and Abby medicine. They certainly would make me feel better. They bring such a smile to me.
Post a Comment