Love that crooked smile
She reminds me of one of my college roomies, Klug here...throwing that head back to laugh...
Big Brother, as usual, wants to be in the spotlight too. He gathered all of these "treasures" himself: a remote control, Dad's TN tobaggan, and a ribbon.
Spending some time at Hallie's while I ran errands (thanks again H!)

Superbowl party with our sweet neighbors....here is Nate's BFF, Mallory with her adopted baby sister
Seriously, these two are in love. And Nate does whatever Mal Mal says....as you can see here...
Never thought I'd get into Abby's clothes like this...but I just LOVE her dress, tights, and little shoes!!
My baby girl!


3 comments:
I love the last picutre of you an Abby. So sweet. And little tights are so cute.
I loved having her!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! PROUD OF YOU!
Her dress is SO cute (as is she of course)!!!! Great picture of the two of you!
Post a Comment