Nate has been saying for a few days that his shoes are too tight. I told him to get over it, b/c his shoes still slipped on easily.
Well....we took him to Stride Rite to get measured yesterday. His current sneakers are a size 6. They measured him at a 7 1/2 wide, and advised us to buy size 8 wide shoes. OMG!!! He wasn't kidding!! My poor son's feet are going to be deformed :(
Mother of the Year, right here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is hilarious.
don't worry, i think casey did that too and she was two whole sizes too small. :)
I wasn't two sizes - it was 1.5! He was a 6.5 extra wide and now he wears an 8 wide. He wasn't even complaining. Don't worry Em, every other mother I have told that to has said they did the same thing.
But, how on earth do Nate and Will wear the same size shoe?
Casey - that's what I was thinking. I SWEAR they mismeasured him!! I mean, what on my son's body is "wide!?" Of course, Greg was the one that took him to get measured, not me.... :)
Yeah I do not understand how mister skinny butt could have WIDE feet. Is it different with kid's shoes? Don't tell Nate this story when he is older, he might start a list of injustices similar to the one Bec loves to bring up :)
Poor guys feet. Tight shoes are not comfortable. By really, how are you supposed to know the second they grow out of their shoes? You can't see through them!
dear Lord!! Your son having wide feet??? How did that happen :)
Post a Comment