For the first time today, Nate got in trouble at school! (And for some strange reason, I was mildly excited about it!)
During naptime, he was huddled in a corner with a classmate named Bailee, and they were talking & giggling instead of napping. They were so disruptive that the teachers had to separate them and put them in different corners of the room! Which didn't really work, b/c they both continued to giggle and did not nap at ALL. Now I think this is hilarious b/c Bailee's mom has been telling me for weeks that Bailee is in love with "Mate." I guess Nate finally gave in, haha!
Now, to Nate's credit, they did have a Valentine's Day party today RIGHT before naptime. Complete with pizza, candy, and cupcakes with frosting. So maybe he was just a little hyper from all the sugar & excitement.
Or maybe he is starting to get girl-crazy already :) Don't tell his Dad!!
(On a sidenote: Abby is officially 3 months old today!! So crazy that we are reaching this big milestone already. And I'm sorry I dont have pics to post this week...we are having computer issues at the moment.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha! I am so proud of him! What a player - a girl next door AND at school. He better pace himself! :)
In a few years, I will remind you that Nate misbehaved in preschool. Hopefully it will still be funny and a RARE occurence. Remember there is always the teacher buried inside of Nanny!
LOL.. I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment