
PLEASE look at how cute these monkey pjs are!!! (And yes, I know she looks like she hates her life here. I think she's just self-conscious b/c she has officially moved into 12M sized stuff...FATTY)! We had a mini-photoshoot before bed tonight, which would usually not be possible with Nate running around. But, he is in Johnson City for the week at "Camp MumMum & Granddad!!" :) It sure is quiet around here without him, but at least Abby is getting some good alone time with us for once...
3 comments:
um, that's hysterical!
Too bad she's not a boy (or Bates is a girl) cause Ab could pass her clothes down to him!
OMG.... thats is the funniest little picture!!! I LOVE IT!! She's such a little doll! Love those pjs too!
NOT ONLY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SHE HATES HER LIFE BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS ALSO TOTALLY BORED WITH ALL OF THIS PICTURE TAKING,I love hetr expressions. PJ's are cute too!
Post a Comment