
At the beach house, Nate's room shares a wall with the sunroom. And the sunroom was where we would gather to watch TV, play cards, hang out, eat meals, etc. So every day at nap or bedtime, he would ask Nanny to tell "those people to whisper so I can get some rest!" Bossy much!?
Also, one night Greg let Nate have a sip of Sprite. Keep in mind this was after going potty, brushing teeth, etc. About 30 minutes after he had gone to bed, I heard him crying and went to check on him. He had tears streaming down his face, and said "Is Sprite going to give me creepy creepies (aka plaque/cavities)??" (He has been obsessed with "creepy creepies" ever since the dental hygenist came to his MDO this year.) So of course I did what any good mother would do when it's 9 pm and they want their child to go to sleep... I lied. I said that just one sip wouldn't hurt him. And yes, I'm aware this will come back to haunt me at some point!


1 comment:
Creepy Creepies? Thats hilarious!
And I so would've sd the same thing.. you know if you would've gotten up and brushed his teeth again this would be a new nightly "stall" ritual!
Post a Comment