We started veggies this past week, and so far, they are a hit!! We started with carrots and Baby Girl cannot get enough! She smacks her lips after each bite and opens her mouth wide for more. Hopefully this will continue! We've also tried sweet potatoes, with the same reaction.
Abby is super ticklish under her earlobes, and loves to be kissed there now. And how can we resist this face?
She also LOVES to grab our faces now, especially her Mommy's! :) She loves to pull you near and cuddle. But wow, watch out if you have dangly earrings or hoops on....ouch! She has gotten a death grip on my hair a few times too. The girl is strong!!
According to her Aunt Becky, little Abby Reece needs a spray tan. (Bec - Greg says you need to a few Hail Marys for that comment!)
Love those baby blues!
Abby is trying soooo hard to roll over from her back to her belly. Poor thing, we keep her swaddled at nap/bedtime, so she hasn't had much time to practice. Anyways, she is almost getting the hang of it! Check it out - she looks like a little contortionist!
For all my (10) faithful readers out there, I want to warn you...this will be my last "weekly" post. It's just getting too overwhelming to do every week, upload pics, etc. From now on, I'm just going to post every month. But rest assured, I will post pics from time to time with funny stories of my kiddos! They're too cute not to! :)


11 comments:
LOVE the last picture! Will miss your weekly updates..but who am I to talk? :)
She cant be 6 mths already :(
Once a month? Come on Em... lets do at least twice a month! I look fwd to Tuesday's post! :) Plus.. it reminds me to do mine! hahahah
I will miss the weekly updates as well. It will make your new posts even more exciting! Abby's smile is too cute for words - she makes me smile!
If you don't have the time to type, can we at least get some just picture posts? We don't need explanations. I just love looking at everyone's pictures! They are my favorite part of anyone's post!
makes sense about monthly posts, but we'll miss ya in between! all i did was get a more busy job and i barely post anymore even though my nights and weekends are free :). abby's a cutie patoot!
I said to Cole last night - Abby is 6 months today :) And I wondered when you would stop the weekly posts, I wasn't sure if you stopped with Nate at 6 mo or a year. Regardless of course I understand. Feel free to txt pictures :) The one of her in a yellow dress is currently on my computer background - people always comment that the pictures changes a lot. Um yeah cause there are so many cute pictures from which to choose! I can't wait to snuggle Abby at the beach and play in the waves with Nate!
I am not even a mom yet (well, technically, I guess I am, but not on the outside world) and I think once a month sounds impressive! I think you are doing a great job keeping your readers up to date! I still don't think I can enter the blogging world, but we will see.
As an avid reader of this blog, I formally object to reducing the number of posts to once a month. What am I supposed to read during my lunch break?
And Lora, Nathan will under no circumstances be swimming in the ocean. He told me he doesn't like all the skates!
Just no weekly "Abby Specific" posts, right? I don't see y'all enough now, so that's how I keep in touch! :) BUT, I totally understand about the "time" thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again... You AMAZE me with how you stay on top of everything and have two little kiddos!
Once a month?? I agree with everyone else! Just kidding, do what you need to do to keep your sanity! Great to see you and the kids today!:)
This is to Greg. You are not making a wimp of my grandson. I'm sure he will enjoy the ocean if I can ge him IN. as to the weekly posts, that just means more phone calls,pics, details and skypes to Nanny and Poppy. We've got to stay up to date with our SWEET grandchildren.
Post a Comment