School is out and summer is here! Our big boy Nate finished his first year of "school" on Wednesday and it was a bittersweet day. I was so proud of him and all he has accomplished this year....I feel like he has really blossomed in so many ways, and I think a BIG reason why is school & his 2 awesome teachers. He told me he will miss his "teachies" and friends, but is excited to hang out with his girlfriend Mal Mal every day :) Of course, I will miss the 5 hr "break" two days a week, but I am excited for the summer and all it has to offer...I am envisioning lots of fun playdates with my playgroup!!
Here he is on the first day of MDO, back on August 19th:

And then a picture from his last day of MDO, on May 19th:

Is it just me, or does he look like he is 2 years older now!?
4 comments:
It is just you. He has grown alot and learned alot but not 2 yrs worth. My children grew that fast but please not my grandchildren. I have to slow life down!!
Look how much taller he is! Wow!
He is so much taller! Can you believe how fast this year has flown by?! We're looking forward to some pool playdates this summer!
He might be taller but the grin is the same :) I love it!
Post a Comment