Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tidbits

Don't let this face fool you....Baby Girl LOVES her some pears!!! We have ventured into many new baby foods these past two weeks: carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, and prunes! So far all of them have been a hit. This girl is an EATER (takes after her Momma) and I love it!!

Showing off her new trick

Now that she's sitting up, we removed the ramp/incline from her baby tub! She looks like such a big girl!!

It's like a whole new world has opened up for us, now that she's (mostly) able to sit up. Here she is getting ready for a spin in the stroller - first time without the infant carrier!

Our little chunky monkey. LOVE those thighs!

And what post would be complete without a picture of the cutest 2.5 yr old ever!? His new fave - "chocolate popsicles" - aka Mom's lowfat fudgsicles that she'd prefer not to share but how can I resist this face!?

5 comments:

Lora said...

You know better than to post things that Nate likes... Dad will buy 7 boxes for your house and to bring to the beach! Did you ever get any Chilly Willies?

Hallie Madewell said...

OMG... Abby looks so big :( But oh so cute!!!!!

Em.. I dont like to share my Popsicles either.. hahaha!

Lora... what in the WORLD are Chilly Willies?

Emily G. said...

Haha - Chilly Willys!!! H - they are those frozen pops in a long rectangle shape. You can get like 100 in a box for a few bucks. Super cheap and we grew up on them!!

And no L - havent gotten any yet. It'll be on the grocery list this week; thanks for the reminder! :)

The Overstreets said...

I love this sweet girl, but the pic of her in the stroller makes me sad! It seems like yesterday that Nate was her size sitting in the same stroller!!!!

beth gibbs said...

I can't get over how fast she is growing up, i want to freeze frame both of them until I have more time to be there to watch them and experience life with them. Life goes by too fast. I remembert having dreams and tears of this as a parent. Who knew I feel the same way about my grandchildren?