Monday, May 17, 2010

Shocker

Who would have guessed that my little Miss Priss would be in the 90th percentile, ever!? But she is....and for HEIGHT, of all things. We had her 6 month check-up today and she was 27 inches long!! No wonder I've started needing 9M size clothes for her. She has definitely gone thru a growth spurt! And she weighs 16 lbs 1 oz (the 50th percentile, not too shabby!)

A big thanks to Joyce & Stan for coming this past weekend to help Greg with the kids, while I was at the beach for Becky's bachelorette party (SO FUN)! Here are some cute pics with Granddad:



And Baby Girl has finally realized that she can sit up...and she likes it! She can't do it for longer than maybe 30 seconds, but wow, she looks like such a big girl!!

4 comments:

mary leigh said...

holy moly, she's almost as tall as Bates! and only 3 lbs lighter! HA! that'a girl!!!

beth gibbs said...

Wow! Hard ti believe how fast she has grown, She has changed SO much since seeing her last. I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks.

Lora said...

Abby is going to be long, lean and gorgeous :) Tell her to slow down on the growing, I need her to still be a baby I can cuddle at the beach in June!

Hallie Madewell said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats on sitting up Abby!!!!!!!! I love your babies!