Me: Did you have good dreams last night sweetie?
N: (no answer)
Me: Nathan? Did you hear me?
N: Can we just watch TV please??
I stopped to look at the bathing suits in Target (groan)...
N: What are those Mommy?
Me: They’re bathing suits, for the pool.
N: No, they’re for your BOOBIES! (And yes he screamed that last word!)
(Thankfully I looked around and only one other person heard – a young mom – so she was laughing & smiling!)
During lunch one day, Abby dropped her sippy cup (her new favorite game that I am quickly growing tired of)...
N: I will get it for you, Abby!
(He picks it up & hands it to her)
N: Abby, don’t drop it again.
(Of course, she promptly drops it again, smiling)
N: Abby, it’s dead now.
(I had to stifle my laughter here...b/c it’s SO funny to hear your words come back at you!!)
We were discussing the differences between his toys - soft/cloth Woody & hard/plastic Buzz..
N: What does plastic mean?
Me: It means something is strong, and it won't break easily.
N: So it won’t break if I drop it on the hardwoods?
Me: Nope.
N: What about soft wood?


2 comments:
I can't help but think of you and Nat watching TV on Dixie lane when I read your first "funny" from nate. He is serious about his TV time and he gets it honest. :) Love ya'll!
N might have some of Bec in him if he doesn't want to TALK in the MORNING :) BOOBIES!!!!
Post a Comment