Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time with Nanny

Nanny flew in late Thursday night to spend a long weekend with her favorite grandkids! We kept her busy....playing outside, making cinnamon toast for everyone, going on bike rides, a baby class at the library, helping Abby practice walking, lunch at Chic-Fil-a, a quick trip to Toys R' Us, lots of games with Nate and peek-a-boo with Abby, and a full morning at the Discovery Center. She even babysat Saturday night so Greg and I could have an early V-day date at Stoney River in Cool Springs. Soooo delicious!

Here's some fun moments from our visit with Nanny:

The caravan

Nanny with her faves

Dueling rocking horses at Discovery Center

Getting some love from Nanny

Abby was so proud of herself for climbing to the top of the treehouse!

N's first time on the plane at the D. Ctr. So neat to be a pilot!

One result of mine & Nanny's shopping spree: summer crocs for Abby! Of course she had to test them out immediately.

Doesn't every 15-month-old need a pair of shades!?

We celebrated Valentine's Day this morning, complete with heart-shaped pancakes. Both kids racked up with goodies!


N insisted on clipping his new Star Wars lightsaber onto his belt loops!

And before I forget, I wanted to make sure and say a big THANK YOU to Mum-Mum, for coming here to keep the kids last Mon/Tues while Greg and I went to Tuscaloosa. It helped make our decision about Alabama much easier, since I was able to see the town with Greg.

We are so lucky our kids have TWO grandmas who adore them!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great pictures! Looks like the kids had a ball!

Hallie Madewell said...

Nothing like time with Grandparents and a date night! Looks like fun! SO JEALOUS of Stoney River!