Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Funnies

At the dentist last week, they encouraged me to wean N off his “nalgene” and to use a regular cup as much as possible. So of course we started this right away, and every day since then, I have had this conversation with N at least once a day...
Me: Nate, I’m mixing some medicine into your juice so you’re doing to drink out of your Nalgene.
N: No, the dentist will yell at me!!!!
(He is SUCH a stickler for rules. I love it.)

Having another deep convo in the car...
N: Mommy, is Josh (our neighbor) a big boy like me?
Me: Well, yes sweetie. He’s 9 so he’s a really big boy.
N: And Daddy is a really big boy.
Me: Yes he is.
N: And you and Abby are shrimps.
(Well, gee thanks, son.)

5 comments:

Lora said...

Nate likes rules, I wonder if Abs will be a rule breaker :) Hahaha!

Hallie Madewell said...

Shrimps? OMG I LOVE IT!!!!

KelseyMoore said...

shrimps! ha! i hope that one of my children like rules, so far i am thinking tucker isn't the one.

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

Haha! Look at A in the stroller - so fun to see those two cuties together! (And for the record, it's the first time we've ever washed our car together, don't be too impressed!) :)

Becky said...

I love that Nate is a rule follower...NONE of our future children will follow rules so be prepared. Nate will probably hate them. awesome.