Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy mouth

I am soooo proud of Nate! He went to the dentist today for the first time and did AMAZING!! I was a little nervous b/c everytime we'd mention the dentist the past few weeks, he'd cry. (I have a feeling he was coached by his Dad, who is also not a big fan of the dentist. Men.)

As soon as we got there and he saw the waiting room, he was hooked!! Seriously, this place was amazing. An arcade room, a play room, and even a horse to ride on! Even Abby had fun playing with blocks and lying on the beanbags. Why can't every doctor's office be like this??


Then, once it was time for his appointment, he was excited for the "special chair" and thrilled that he had his own tv to watch. He was an excellent patient, and thanks to Daddy's awesome brushing skills at nighttime, Nate had no cavities! He picked out a Diego toothbrush, hippo cover, and a special beach ball as his prize.


If anyone out there is looking for a pediatric dentist, I HIGHLY recommend Snodgrass-King!!

2 comments:

KelseyMoore said...

awesome! i am going to go ahead and guess that our first dentist trip isn't going to be as magical as this one! he looks so old in that chair, i mean so old.

butt picture coming up! ha!

Becky said...

I want to go to that dentist...sign me up!
I agree with Kels, he is old. Tell him to STOP growing up!!