N: Mommy, do you pick your nose?
Me: Well, if I have a booger I use a Kleenex.
N: I just use my finger to get boogers.
Me: I know, but you should use a Kleenex.
N: No, I only use a Kleenex for snot!

I asked N to read a book to Abby while I was putting laundry up. He picked “Tails,” her fave book, and this is how it went:
N: Once upon a time, there was a mouse. He got hit by a car. The end.
We were talking about being blind and I said I would be sad b/c I couldn’t see the pretty trees, my friends, or Nate’s sweet face. Then he goes: “Yeah, I don’t wanna be blind...then I couldn’t see the TV!”
Nate was looking thru all his goodies from the Egg Hunt at school, and spotted a kit-kat.
N: Oh! Daddy loves these!
Me: Yes he does. Are you going to share with him?
N: Yes!
Me: That’s so nice, sweetie. (Looking thru his bucket…) And what else does Daddy like?
N: Harry Potter!!!!!!!!
And just in time for Easter, here is the story of the Resurrection, thru a 3 yr old’s eyes...N: Mommy, did you know God was on the cross?
Me: Yes I did. What happened to him?
N: The mean soldiers beat him up. Then they put him on the cross for 3 days. Then they woke up and he was gone! He got off the cross and was alive. And that’s why we have Easter!! :)
Since I don’t have an Easter pic from this year yet, check out the kiddos LAST year. Crazy!


3 comments:
Love the kleenex comment!!!!
ANd that last picture hurts my feelings!
who would have thought Harry Potter, boogers & the resurrection would all be in the same post! way to go Nate!
After our hard week, I needed a good laugh...Thanks, Nate!
Noah has started picking his nose too....so gross! He calls is digging for gold!
Love the sweet simplicity of Nate's Resurrection story. Kids seem to get the important things, don't they?!:)
Post a Comment