Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blog Virgin

I'm new to this whole "blog" thing. I love reading other people's blogs, but have been skeptical of starting my own. What do I have to say that anyone would care to read?!



Well, both of my sisters have a blog, and have pressured me into starting one. I think it's because they know that I have a lot of ....shall we say.....unique stories to tell. You see, I'm a first-time mom. That in itself is a BIG adventure. So, now, this blog will give me a place to share my adventures with the world. (Well, maybe not the whole world....I mean, I don't think anyone other than my family and a few close friends will be reading this!)



My traveling companions along this crazy journey called life are my wonderful husband, Greg, and my almost 9 month-old son, Nathan (otherwise known as "Nate the Great"). In my opinion, I have a fairytale life with my two boys....I have a great marriage, a beautiful & healthy son, a loving family, and lots of hilarious friends. What more could a gal want? We want more kids, and hopefully will have them someday, but for now, I'm content to continue being a stay-at-home mom of my little wild man. And oh is he WILD....(more on that later).



So, I guess that brings my first official post to an end. Hey, that wasn't so hard...

Here goes nothing!! :)

No comments: