Saturday, May 24, 2008

A crazy week in pics

This has been one crazy week! Thought I'd share a few pics of Nate that have got me laughing....

Nate had wild bed-head one morning after a nap, so I used a wipe to slick down his hair. Well, without meaning to, I gave my little cutie a scary looking 'do! It was slicked down and made him look like a little businessman. Or oil tycoon. Or mini-Donald Trump. I could not stop laughing! And of course, that made him laugh even harder. I swear, doesn't he look like he's like 40 years old in this pic?!

Can you tell who dressed Nate today??? It was his Dad, of course. I have NO idea why Greg thought this outfit was even remotely close to matching! If you can't see it well enough, allow me to describe....his top has pirate ships, anchors, and sailboats on it. Colors are greens, blues, reds. His shorts, however, are plaid. Blue, khaki, and white plaid. Can you say BUSY?? I swear, Greg has no clue sometimes. We had to run some errands, so I made Greg change his shorts before we went out. I was not going to have my kid looking homeless out in public!



Nate has been crazy crawling this week. I use the term crawling very loosely, because he is still not fully there. He just rotates between squirming on his tummy, rocking on all fours, moving one leg (or dragging it behind him), doing the teepee, falling on his tummy, and then starting all over. He does manage to get across a room pretty quickly though, especially when he wants something bad enough (i.e. my cell phone, Greg's hat, or Greg's glasses). This kid is a goofball for sure!!

























4 comments:

Becky said...

Can you please blow up a pictures of the outfit Nate has on?!?! Seriously, did Greg really think that matched? That cracks me up :) love you

Anonymous said...

You've just been waiting for me to put some mismatched outfit on him so you can make fun of me on this blog!

Lora said...

I love the comb over! And I am surprised that it has taken Greg this long to dress Nate in a mismatched outfit :)

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed the outfit and liked it right away. I am not one for matching outfits! I just wish Greg pulled his socks up..