My son LOVES his Dad!!! It is about the cutest thing ever. Nate's favorite time of the day is in the morning, after he's had his breakfast, when I take him into the bathroom to watch Greg get ready for work. For some reason, Nate thinks it's the most intriguing and entertaining thing to watch Greg brush his teeth. Oh, and listerine. I can't forget the listerine. Greg is a champion gurgler (is that a word?) and can do it for like 2 minutes. (If you don't think that's a long time, try it sometime. I can last about 10 seconds.) Anyways, Nate just stares at Greg and smiles, like he's watching the best thing on Earth. (I guess to him, Dad IS the best thing on Earth!)
Dad's little puppy dog
Besides watching Greg get ready for work, Nate has a few objects of Greg's that he is completely obsessed with:
- His coffee/coffee mug. I'm sure the reason Nate wants it so much is because it's off limits. Or because he always sees Dad with his mug in hand.
- His Titans hat. Not sure why he likes that stinky old thing, but he does. He's eyed that thing since birth and been totally fascinated with it.
- His glasses. Now this is the big one. The boy even knows the sound they make when you tap the earpiece onto the glass. (He has really good hearing!) He will crawl across a room for Greg's glasses, in a heartbeat.
Dad, please don't leave me!


No comments:
Post a Comment