Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Funnies

Driving home from dinner the other night, we were in a separate car from Greg. He pulled out ahead of us and Nate wanted me to pass him before we reached home (safely of course, without incurring a speeding ticket).

N: See that junky car? That’s him!

Me: Ok, let’s go pass him. (We eventually do…)

N: We smoked him up! And leaved him in the dust!

When Nate got up from a nap the other day, he was bursting to tell me about his dream…

N: Mommy, I dreamed I was riding a horse!

Me: Oh neat! Was it a fast horse?

N: Yeah I went real fast and then I jumped off. But I was ok. And Daddy watched me!

Me: Oh yeah? Was anyone else in the dream?

N: Yes….Abby was on a little horse but hers didn’t run.

Me: Ok. And was Mommy there too?

N: Yes.

Me: What was she doing?

N: Taking pictures!

Nate was looking for a (tiny) toy one morning and couldn’t find it anywhere, even after asking both me & Greg. Finally, exasperated, he accuses: “Who cleaned up last night??”

3 comments:

Lora said...

hilarious!

Ashley said...

funny kid! miss you guys!

Hallie Madewell said...

I can see his face when saying "OK who cleaned up". Love him