Well now, thanks to Mum Mum's initiative (!), I have branched out into the world of "big girl pigtails." It's a little scary & yes I need to get better at fixing them. Practice makes perfect. Here's Miss Abby Reece before a playdate yesterday morning.Thursday, July 7, 2011
My Girl
I have always thought that there is NOTHING cuter than a little girl with pigtails. I was eager to put Abby's hair in some, as this picture from October 2010 shows. Looking back, it may have been a tad early. Look at those antennas!!
Well now, thanks to Mum Mum's initiative (!), I have branched out into the world of "big girl pigtails." It's a little scary & yes I need to get better at fixing them. Practice makes perfect. Here's Miss Abby Reece before a playdate yesterday morning.
I got adventurous after nap and added some flower clips. What is happening to me!? But please, could this cutie get any cuter?? (And yes Nanny, I'm going to get her bangs trimmed soon.)
Well now, thanks to Mum Mum's initiative (!), I have branched out into the world of "big girl pigtails." It's a little scary & yes I need to get better at fixing them. Practice makes perfect. Here's Miss Abby Reece before a playdate yesterday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OH STOP! That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I LOVE HER PIGTAILS! Esp with the bows! She's so beautiful and sweet! I SO LOVE HER!
PS. I dig the antenna's!
oh i can't wait to do this. so cute.
she could be a model for pigtails :)
Post a Comment