Some highlights from their week:
-Playing at the pool
-Blowing bubbles & doing water blasters outside
-Riding his scooter down the "steep" driveway
-Playing with O'Malley (Becky's dog but N&P are watching him for a few days)
-Going to the movie theater to see Cars 2 and having his OWN bag of popcorn
-Going to Sciworks (a children's museum similar to the Discovery Center)
-Pointing out birthday presents at Toys 'R Us
-Going out for ice cream
-Playing on the playground at McDonald's
-Visiting Deedee
-Stuffing his face at our fave Mexican place, Mi Pueblo
-Smelling Nanny's good food
-Having a playdate with Nanny's friend & 3 yr old daughter at a local park
-Going to the carwash with Poppy
-Playing with his new fishing pole in the bathtub every night
-Snuggling with Nanny at nap & bedtime and reading Toy Story books over & over
Thank you N&P for taking such good care of our boy!
P.S. Can Abby come next year too!? :)
N: Mommy, I liked playing upstairs at Nanny's house.
Me: Good, sweetie.
N: Not downstairs because it's junky.
(Note to Poppy: get rid of some of your "stuff!")
Me: Did you like playing with O'Malley?
N: Yeah, I played with him like Abby.
Me: What do you mean?
N: I'd shoot him with a water blaster & he'd run away.
N: Can you reach that toy, Mommy?
Me: No sweetie, I'm driving & need to pay attention to the road.
N: You know, Poppy got in a crash.
(Some idiot rear-ended him a few days ago)
Me: Yes, sweetie I know.
N: He has to get his car fixed at the car doctor store.
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner last night and I heard Nate & Abby's "conversation" in the living room, while he was eating a few pez yesterday...
N: These are my pills. I take them so I can be big and healthy!
A: (Blank stare)


2 comments:
AWWW looks like so much fun! We saw Cars 2 also!N and G can have a big conversation about that!
AND WOW... LOVE the pill comment, hysterical!
When can he fly on a plane by himself? I would take him for a weekend :) Now that we've cleared the potty training hump... wiping to go!
Post a Comment