One morning, on the way to the gym….
N: I love going to the gym!
Me: Well, I’m glad to hear that. Why do you like going to the gym?
N: Because I get to watch movies.
Me: Well I hope you play some too.
N: I play first and then I find a friend to watch a movie with and snuggle.
Mallory was telling/teasing Nate that she already bought his birthday present….
N: What did you get me?
Mal: I’m not telling.
N: I can guess what it is. I have a really good brain.
N: Mommy, do you know what happened to my toothpaste?
Me: No, what happened?
N: The top broke off. I hate that.
Me: Why do you hate it?
N: Because it keeps falling off. I just hate it so much. Can we get a new one?!


2 comments:
he is so funny. can you take a picture of him finding a friend to snuggle with and watch a movie. ha ha!
Can Nate please teach Eden to love the gym too! She cried AGAIN yesterday....AGHHH!
Post a Comment