Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moving Details

I have finally gotten my hands on a few more pictures of our new house in Tuscaloosa. Enjoy!




I've had a lot of people asking me the details of our move lately. So I'll try my best to summarize here. The moving company is coming July 29th & 30th to pack & load our stuff. So we will officially be gone as of the 30th :( Then we will be able to unload/move into the house in Tuscaloosa on August 1st.

Currently, the plan is for my parents to whisk the kids away somewhere - either a hotel or maybe even to Bec's place in Knoxville - just so they're not underfoot. And we've heard from a reliable source that it's traumatic to have the kids watch all their toys, beds, clothes, etc be packed up. So, hopefully the kids won't drive my parents too crazy, and it will allow Greg & I few days to get through this whole packing/moving/unpacking process.

We have loved every bit of our time in TN....the people, the house, the neighborhood, the area....everything. I just pray will be as happy in Tuscaloosa as we've been here!

2 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

Whaaa. sobbing sobbing :(

But super cute house and I cant WAIT to come visit!

If you need your parents help you know Id be MORE THAN HAPPY to let the kids stay here! C can stay in the pack n play, Abby in C's room and the boys in G's room! You know I dont mind!!!!!!

KelseyMoore said...

i love that house! but then again i am partial to older houses. the kitchen looks great especially that awesome stove!