Abby officially crawled for the first time tonight!!! She has been working on this for awhile, and has done everything BUT crawl. Actually, up until tonight, she's just had her own definition/version of crawling! But she finally did it tonight...everything just clicked I guess. Move an arm, then a leg. Repeat. And the object that enticed her to do so?! Greg's glasses. We remember Nate being crazy for them too.
She has her eye on the prize...

Making her move...

Did you see that, Daddy?!

In other news, Abby attended her first wedding this weekend (my little sister's)! She was a total trooper despite a late bedtime two nights in a row. A LONG post to come later, as I accumulate all the pics from family & friends...
4 comments:
yeah Abs!!! You are gonna be a handfull now, and I can't wait!!!
Way to go Abby!!!!! Look out Momma! Now you truly have to chase after two!
Great Job Abby!!!
CUTE outfit too!
Woohoo! This is when it gets fun having 2 to keep up with!!!
Post a Comment