Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Miss Priss

Let me tell you...this little girl already has quite the opinion. (Wonder where she gets that from!?) Here is a list of her likes/dislikes:

Abby loves...
-Napping in her swing
-Being held on your chest/skin-to-skin
-Laying on the playmat with her big brother
-Getting lotion rubbed all over her after a bath
-Having her feet rubbed
-Grunting (this is OH so annoying when she does it all night long!)

Abby hates...
-Having her hat fall over her eyes
-Taking her medicine (gripe water) at night
-Having her diaper changed

It's so funny that at 1 month old she is already so opinionated and has such a personality! I think this little one is going to be quite the firecracker!!

5 comments:

mary leigh said...

she is gonna be beating up boys on the playground!

The Overstreets said...

Nothing wrong with knowing what you want in life!

Hallie Madewell said...

I LOVE IT! A girl knows what she likes!!! I love it that she likes having her feet rubbed! You think its from all the pedi's we got when you were preggo!!!!

Ashley said...

Ha-ha!:) Loved the Christmas card picture!:) Abby's little sweater dress was adorable!:)

Lora said...

I must have Abby on the brain because I dreamt about her multiple times this weekend :)