Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow...6 weeks!

Our little Abby is 6 wks old today!! She is doing new things each day...staying alert more & more, entertaining us with her smiles, and still eating like a little piglet! :) She is beginning to stretch out her feedings at night, going from 3 hrs in btw feedings to 4 and sometimes 5 hrs. Yay Baby Girl! She is still little Miss Grunter and having belly issues...I think that is just something that we are going to have to deal with for awhile. She is super strong and holding her head up so well. When laying on Greg's chest the other night, she even began pushing with her legs to try and roll over! Good gracious I don't want her rolling over yet! I think it's funny how with Nate, we were so anxious for him to hit each milestone...rolling over, sitting up, walking etc. But we can already tell we are going to be the opposite with Abby....I don't want her growing up too fast and she already is! It makes me sad just thinking about it.

We have lots of family visiting this week, starting with Nana & Pops arriving yesterday. So stay tuned for lots of pictures and funny stories I'm sure!

(Actually I have a funny story from today about Nate. Nana put him down for a nap and then a UPS man woke him up about 15 minutes later and he poked his head out of his door. I went in to settle him, and noticed his jeans were on backwards. I fixed them of course, thinking to myself the whole time "How in the world did Nana not know she put his jeans on wrong!?" I tucked him in and then went downstairs to ask Nana what had happened. Apparently, she put pj pants on him before his nap because she thought they'd be more comfy. So Nate had taken it upon himself to take off the pj pants, and put his jeans back on. They just happened to be backwards! Little Mr. Independent!!)

1 comment:

Lora said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE!!!