Mum-Mum left on Saturday, so we have been on our own as a "Family of 4" for the past few days. Of course it has been hard, but at the same time, it's nice for it just to be us four. It just feels complete!
Mum-Mum was a huge help though, especially with Nate. They went to the Discovery Center, the mall, the bookstore, played outside, and did lots of swinging at our neighbors (Joyce - you'll be happy to know he still asks me to "swing to the roof" everyday)!
Oh and funny story...we were in the van, running errands yesterday (yes, my first time with 2 kids...it was interesting) and Abby started SCREAMING out of nowhere. Now, my girl is not a screamer. (Well, sometimes at night, but never during the day.) Anyways, it really upset Nate b/c he had never heard her cry like this. He started hysterically crying and saying "Abby crying, Abby crying" over and over. So, while driving, I had to calm Nate down and just pray Abby would stop. They both did eventually. But wow, I got just a little taste of road trips with these two.
And I just realized that I didn't take a ton of pics this week. The ones I did take are mostly of Nate. Oops! Gotta get better at that. For now though, enjoy...
First real outfit (that's not a sleeper)! So pretty in pink!
Nate possessing an incredible amount of restraint with the candy bowl
Showing off his new hat & choo choo shirt
Nate was OBSESSED with Mum-Mum's headphones & cd player
Getting better at tummy time!
Big brother wants to get in on the action
A preview of our Xmas card...here's one of the "blooper" shots...love those lips!


4 comments:
A month already? Gosh time flies, it doesnt seem right! LOVE her tummy time pics!!! And Nates hat!!
Oh and you're welcome for the swing! I cant count the many times you saved me with Grant! :)
holy moly! how is she one month old already?!?!?!
tomorrow she will "be born yet!"
Your due date was in my list of reminders today! She's going to be so big by the time we get there in TWO weeks :) Love the story about both of them crying in the car. YIKES! BTW, Cole says you and Greg should be traveling separately at all times now. The last picture of Abby with the lips is now on my desktop at work :)
One month! That's crazy! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures as a Momma of 2!
Post a Comment