Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oops

So I guess I need to be careful, leaving Nate in the same room alone with Abby. Tonight, they were alone for MAYBE 2 minutes, Abby laying on the playmat and Nate watching a dvd (Yes, Mom-of-the-Year here). I came back into the room to find that Nate had placed a burpcloth over Abby's legs (I guess he thought she was cold!?) and then had put the boppy on top of her. No explanation there. I quickly told him we weren't supposed to put things on top of Abby and he ran away and put his hands over his face in embarrassment. Hopefully he won't do it again. For now I'm just glad he didn't put anything over her face!!

Adventures in parenting of two, take one....

4 comments:

mary leigh said...

please start an "adventures in parenting two" segment!

Hallie Madewell said...

Heehee.. I cant help but laugh (only because she was fine)! Poor Nate! Thanks for letting me hold her yesterday!!!

Ashley said...

Nate probably just thought he was being a good big brother!:)

The Overstreets said...

He was just protecting her as all good big bros do! I'm sure this will be a drop in the bucket compared to their future adventures!